ColourPop Burn Card Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is an intense, deep fuchsia pink with robust, cool undertones and a matte end that tended to look extra semi-matte as soon as buffed into the pores and skin.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Viseart Rose #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Too Sizzling (LE, $8.00) is hotter, glossier (90% comparable).
- Wayne Goss Stunning (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- NARS Coeur Battant (P, $30.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Combating Crime (LE, $12.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- LORAC Vivid (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (80% comparable).
- ColourPop Do not Depart (P, $5.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% comparable).
- MAC Saucy Miss (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler (80% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever B216 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- MAC Vivid Pink (P, $16.00) is lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The system is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “could be layered to your required depth.” It’s a evenly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coloration payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush could be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the system would mix, however any pure oils or slip induced the blush to go on inconsistently and was troublesome to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , boron nitride, magnesium myristate, polydiethylsiloxane, artificial fluorphlogopite, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone. ma y include: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 7701), pink 28 lake (ci 45410), pink 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.