for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Tan Gentle (P, $31.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Tarte Peppermint Mocha (LE, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Giddy Like (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Victoria Beckham Magnificence Sand (PiP, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Dior Delicate Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Non-public Island (P, $30.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Silver Strand Seashore (P, $10.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $12.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Medium (P, $31.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “might be layered to your required depth.” It’s a calmly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coloration payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush might be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip brought on the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , boron nitride, magnesium myristate, polydiethylsiloxane, artificial fluorphlogopite, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone. ma y comprise: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 7701), purple 28 lake (ci 45410), purple 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.