Haus Labs Peach Quartz Bio-Radiant Highlighter ($40.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a lightweight, rosy beige base with a extra clear base paired with superb pink, peach, and gold shimmer and micro-sparkle that gave pores and skin a wet-looking sheen.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Principal Attraction (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
- MAC Fleur Positive (LE, $37.00) is hotter (90% related).
- Marc Jacobs Magnificence Tantalize Glo (Highlighter) (LE, ) is hotter (90% related).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is hotter (90% related).
- bareMinerals The Soiree (LE, $26.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Profit Cookie (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Coastin’ (LE, $10.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% related).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00) is extra shimmery, darker (80% related).
- Natasha Denona Glam Gentle (Star Glow) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- Artist Couture Illuminati (P, $27.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
$40.00/0.42 oz. – $95.24 Per Ounce
The system is meant to use “seamlessly” with “radiant, subsequent gen glow” that lasts for “as much as 12 hours.” It featured a gel-powder hybrid system, so the texture of the powder was on the firmer facet, nevertheless it wasn’t stiff. There was no powderiness, and I had no points selecting up product with extra feathery, less-dense fan brushes or extra conventional tapered highlighting brushes.
The shades have been usually semi-opaque to opaque in protection and simply utilized with a lighter hand. The powder sat properly on naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis, and it had a “melted” look that helped the powder sit seamlessly. They wore 9 to 10 hours on me, so not fairly the 12-hours claimed however longer-wearing than common.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Squalane, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gellen Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water, Eau), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.