Pat McGrath Pale Moon Skintillating Diamond Physique Shimmer ($52.00 for 0.70 oz.) is a lightweight, golden peach with flecks of bigger pink and gold sparkle all through. It had a translucent base–as marketed–with a drier, looser really feel that “puffed” up each time I opened it, so it was a bit messy to make use of and susceptible to dropping product. I’ve discovered this to be in line with unfastened physique shimmers in any such packaging, although.
I didn’t really feel like there was quite a lot of finesse to the formulation, so whereas it had a fairly impact utilized to the pores and skin, it didn’t adhere that nicely–not evenly, not exactly, and was very simple dusted away–so it needed to be utilized over extra hydrated pores and skin. This was one methodology beneficial by the model for higher depth nevertheless it was actually required for any depth that lasted longer than a few hours.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Gnomie (P, $7.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop On the Cusp (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Chanel Le Lion de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Profit Cookie (P, $30.00) is lighter, extra pigmented, cooler (85% comparable).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Mild (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- Dior Golden Glow (04) (P, $48.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- Milk Make-up Blitzed (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (85% comparable).
- Cowl FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (85% comparable).
$52.00/0.7 oz. – $74.29 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “translucent protection” and is “calmly perfume” (barely floral-ish). It was, in truth, on the extra translucent aspect and quite a lot of the influence and protection trusted applicator methodology and the way a lot was picked up because it was a unfastened product. I discovered that it was a drier unfastened product that didn’t adhere that nicely to reveal pores and skin, so I’d suggest making use of over damp pores and skin.
Whereas the model beneficial software over hydrated pores and skin, that was for greater depth; I discovered it troublesome to get longevity and precision with out doing so.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Skintillating Diamond Physique Shimmer swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume (Parfum). (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.