Press textual content:
Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the gross sales launch of the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens for Fuji X and Sony E (APS-C) digital camera mounts. SZ sequence providing a variety of thrilling merchandise with particular options and invaluable benefits.
Gross sales will begin on June 17, 2022.
The primary idea of the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens is to offer a lens for an inexpensive value however with an excellent bokeh and nice low-light efficiency designed for photographers and videographers in thoughts. 33mm focal size (50mm in full body) equals to a normal angle of view that permits this lens for use in a variety of genres like landscapes, avenue snap, portrait and nightscape images. In comparison with the present Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4, the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 is quicker and adopts a guide focus and aperture to appreciate a extra enticing value and to make this lens extra practical in video manufacturing.
By releasing the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 for Fuji X and Sony E mount mirrorless cameras, Tokina goals to offer the mass market with yet one more highly effective possibility for photographers and videographers.
- Probably the most pure angle of view for wide selection of genres.
- Absolutely guide focus and aperture for video taking pictures.
- Tremendous quick f/1.2 aperture for quicker shutter pace and easy bokeh.
- Low mild fall-off.
- Excessive distinction efficiency.
- Click on-less aperture ring & depth of area scale.
- Lengthy focus throw for an especially exact focus.